Sunday, November 2, 2014

Vintage for The Paper Players

Follow the link to play at The Paper Players



This is a stamp by Magenta.  I bought it at a stamp show about 3 years ago and it was still in its original package this morning,  I never used it because I am a Stampin' Up! demo.  However, I just love stamps, so I buy when I see something I like, no matter what the company.  I decided to crack it open today for this vintage challenge.

Another interesting thing is that I once took a colored pencil coloring class with Nathalie Metivier, a designer for Magenta!  Very exciting and an amazing class.

Here is my card:

The ink  and the cardstock base is Stampin' Up! Soft Suede.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Good Greetings.  It is never too early to prepare for the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Diane, this is perfect for my challenge! I LOVE the images in this stamp, they are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely vintage creation with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is just lovely! The images in this stamp are just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete