Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Friday Mashup


Follow the link  The Friday Mashup to play.


Create a "Box Project". 
Create a project with a "Thanksgiving or Thankful Theme".
or Mash it Up! and create a "Thanksgiving- or Thankful-Themed Box".

I just love this challenge because I love to mash it up and it always gets me thinking.   I remembered an origami box that I learned to make a few years ago and tried two versions of it for this challenge.


This one uses a 12 X 12 piece of Color Me Autumn from Stampin' Up!  The "Thankful"  is from the retired Expressions Thinlits.  (Candy leftovers from Halloween!)




This is the same origami box but with a top on it,  This is a retired DSP called Orchard Harvest.

4 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic projects, Diane! I love the bag with the treats in the first one, and the green really pulls me in. On the second one the blue 'thankful' against the burlap ribbon really pops!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Origami box is just fantastic! Is there a tutorial available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I learned how to fold this a long time ago, I looked for a video and found this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn4dq3R7yxg

      Delete
  3. Love both of your projects, Diane! Oh I really like the colors from your Orchard Harvest DSP too! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete