Spring has sprung and it's time for Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous Spring themed cards and projects that we think you'll enjoy! You've probably hopped over from Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff.
I'm stop number 3 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for spring themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
My "Garden Gate" card has a white textured card stock gate cut with a Cricut Picturesque cartridge. The cardstock is Stampin' Up!'s Naturals Ivory. The garden was stamped with two of the stamps from SU's Pocket Silhouettes in Taken with Teal ink. The Butterflies were die cut with the SU Embosslits Die, Beautiful Wings, using SU Burmuda Bay card stock. I was able to use all five butterflies in my design! Welcome Spring!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp, stop number 4 on the Spring Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings