Wednesday, January 8, 2014

See Ya Later

Just a reminder that the Occasions Catalog is live and if you need a copy send me an email and I'll send you a copy.  Until then, here is the PDF for you to take a look at:
Occasions Catalog PDF

This is turning out to be a banner week for me.  Why?  Because I am hooked on using the Banner Framelits Die set that you can find in the Occasions Catalog.  It is bundled with the perfect Pennants Stamp Set for a 15% discount.

I used the banners on my card yesterday for the chalkboard technique.

Today I am using the banners, along with the Retro Fresh DSP and the Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape from the new catalog for a birthday card.  Quick and Easy and Fun!  Stamp a sentiment, die cut a few banners and them adhere to the card then add a finishing touch of matching Washi Tape! Done!


The birthday sentiment is a sneak preview of a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called See Ya Later.  Sale-A-Bration begins on January 28th!  Stay tuned... and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment