Thursday, January 9, 2014

PPA187


Here are the colors for the challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts.

When I saw these colors I thought of  party time and fun with friends.  My friends and I always get together over coffee so my card looks like this:


The Card Stock colors are Whisper White and Soft Sky.

The Designer Series Paper is Real Red Polka Dot Parade.

The Stamp Sets are Countless Sayings 2 (Photopolymer), Perfect Blend, Oh Hello, and a sneak peek from the Sale-A Bration flyer, Banner Blast. (stay tuned for January 28th!)

Inks: Real Red and Soft Sky

Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, White Bakers Twine, Banner Punch (Sale-A-Bration) and Stampin' Dimensionals.

What comes to mind for you when you look at these colors? Why don't you grab some ink and paper and show us?  I'll be looking for your card.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Love the stamp set Perfect Blend!! My favorite set!!! Wished we lived closer!! We would get along great!! LOVE coffee and chatting!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete