Thursday, January 2, 2014

PPA 186

Pals Paper Arts is starting off the new year with a Color Challenge:







The card stock is Island Indigo and Whisper White. 
The DSP is from Stampin' Up!'s Gingham Garden collection. 129310
The Stamp Set is Timeless Talk. 126607
The sentiment and phonograph are stamped in VersaMark and then heat embossed with White and Gold Embossing Powder.
The tiny hearts are punched from Foil card stock using the Owl Builder Punch.
The phonograph is popped up on Stampin'  Dimensionals.



 If you are new to card making I will include the dimensions:
Island Indigo card stock measures 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4", the second Island Indigo layer measures 5" X 3 3/4" and the third layer measures 2 1/2" X 2 1/4"

The white layers measure 5 1/4" X 4", and 2" X 21/4 inches.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email or call.

All the supplies art Stampin' Up! and are available on my 24/7 shopping site.  Just click on my Shopping button to order supplies.

I hope you will begin the new year by joining the Pals in this color challenge.

Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love gold embossing. I almost thought the hearts were embossed too until I kept reading! Thanks for joining DT 1 this week, Diane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be! Love those teeny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I love your card today! I was going to comment on one thing I particularly love, but I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I like that you embossed in gold instead of going for gold paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diane. Love that the card is singing Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...when I see it I cannot help but sing the Happy Birthday song!!! WOOT-WOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool design! Love the way it looks like the phonograph is playing the Birthday song; very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete