Friday, January 3, 2014

Celebrate the Everyday!

The new catalog is here, the new catalog is here!  Today, Stampin' Up!'s Occasions catalog goes live.  If you have ordered from me in 2013, I will be sending you a copy in the mail.  If you haven't placed an order with me, but would like a catalog, send me an email and I will send a catalog out to you.

 If you would like to see it now, here is the PDF:




Here is one of my favorite stamps from the new catalog that is perfect for backgrounds.
Hardwood



Hardwood - Measures 4 1/2 X 5 3/4
Price: $13.95
The Hardwood Background Stamp creates a realistic wood background for cards, scrapbook pages, and more! This limited-time set is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today! Available in both wood- and clear-mount.  

If you are new to stamping and card making I will provide measurements for you to create a very simple card I made with this new stamp.





The card stock for the card base is Naturals Ivory, cut 4 1/4 X 8 1/2.  It is a top fold card so score at 5 1/2.
Cut another layer of Naturals Ivory at 5  X 3 3/4 then stamp the Hardwood design with Soft Suede.  Using the Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer Stamp, stamp the Heart and Arrow in Real Red.

Cut a mat of Real Red measuring 3 7/8 X 5 1/8.

Adhere the stamped image to the Real Red mat.  Adhere to the card stock base using Stampin' dimensionals.

Using the Itty Bitty Banners and Framelits, stamp the I Love You on Naturals Ivory with Real Red and die cut using The Big Shot.  Snip off the end of the banner and using Stampin' Dimensionals attach to the end of the arrow.  There you have it.  A very simple card.

Check out the new catalog and contact me if you have any questions.  Use my 'Shop Now" button to order on-line 24/7.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment: