Saturday, January 4, 2014

Retro Fresh

Today I am working with  a new Designer Series Paper called Retro Fresh from the new catalog.


I am just lovin' the product in this new catalog!  I posted the link to the catalog yesterday; in case you didn't see it, here is the link:



If you would like a copy of the new catalog, just leave me a comment and I will get one mailed out to you.

The Retro Fresh is a very colorful collection, but I focused on the Tangerine Tango.  I seem to like monochromatic cards.

I actually used three different stamp sets today; Papillon Potpourri, Yippee-Skippee and Gifts of Kindness.

I have been stamping for a while now, so I have access to multiple supplies, which is why I pull from different sets..  However, if you are new to stamping and building up your supplies, you might want to consider the Gifts of Kindness set.

The Gifts of Kindness is a good set to purchase because you have multiple sentiments in the set.  You could  use just the one setand this design to create a Thank You card or a Thinking of You card, or a Happy Birthday card.  You could even make all three!



     
Gifts Of Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set 130444
Price: $18.95
Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to express what you're feeling--let the Gifts of Kindness Stamp Set say them for you. Clear-mount.

Set quantity: 8


Here are the measurments for this card.

The Tangerine Tango card base is cut at 4 1/4" X 11 and scored at 5 1/2" for a top fold card.  The DSP is cut at 4" X 5 1/2".  

The image is stamped on a 4" X 2 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla placed on a 4 1/4" X 2 3/4" piece of Tangerine Tango.  The Very Vanilla for the sentiment is cut 1 9/16' X 1 9/16". 


The Tangerine Tango beneath the sentiment measures 1 11/16 X 1 11/16'  I added two butterflies stamped in Tangerine Tango and 2 pearls.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment