Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good-by 2013 and Hello 2014

Happy New Year.  Today begins 2014.  December was so busy for me this year I have  photos of cards that I never published, so I thought I would say good-by to 2013 by sharing some of the projects that I never posted.

Here is an Anniversary Card for my son and daughter-in-law's 11th anniversary on December 2.

This stamp set is Joyful Christmas.


Here is a Birthday card for my friend Joyce who celebrated on December 18th.

The stamp set is Giggle Greetings  and the DSP is Birthday Basics.

These little cocoa packets were cased from Dawn Olchefske  in a project she made last year with the stamp set Scentsational Season.  Here is the link to her video of this project:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQkMBnY11l8&list=PLptCr_-iFywl_I_8aV92KsPC-f0igiFox
This is a retired stamp set from last year that I never got a chance to use. I used it this year for gifts for co-workers:

I also would like to post my Christmas Cards from 2013:


Good-by 2013 and Happy Stamping.




No comments:

Post a Comment