Thursday, August 14, 2014

PPA 215 A Card for You

This week we have a color challenge  at Pals Paper Arts.  Follow the link to play.

Here are this week's colors:



Here is my "card"


I'd like to say I "Aced" this one!

No secrets on what I did here, but I will explain anyway.  Basic Black card base, In Color Strawberry Slush DSP layered with Whisper White.  Two of the layers have rounded corners.  Using Strawberry Slush, the two As were cut with the Little Letters Thinlits and the hearts were punched with the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  

The center image is from Everything Eleanor and the Sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.

I hope you will consider joining us this week and play along.  Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Diane! How clever are you! I LOVE the playing card! I need to experiment with that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the playing card, very cute and cleaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane you really did ACE this one! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete