Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools - those Stampin' Up! tools that we just can't live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper, #6 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Although I cannot be without The Big Shot, Embossing Folders, The Stampin' Trimmer, and many other tools, a very important tool that is always on my desk is the Paper Piercing Tool.
I cut the star out using the Stars Framelits Dies.
I used the Gold Foil Star and some Kraft Card Stock to create a Country style Christmas Card with a little gold shine. I added some linen thread and the corner stars stamp is from Be the Star. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.
Here is a very short video on additional uses for the Paper Piercing Tool:
The next stop is Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie, #8 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin' Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy's Blog
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty