Friday, May 23, 2014

The New In Colors

Each year, when Stampin' Up! releases the new catalog, they also introduce five new ink/paper colors that are called "In Colors".  This year the five new In Colors are:

Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey
Lost Lagoon
Mossy Meadow
and 
Tangelo Twist
When I was creating my card for today's post, I didn't know which new color I would showcase.  So...I decided to use them all.

I used an acrylic stamping block and applied a little of all the inks to the block by tapping the pad directly to the block, using the lighter colors first and ending with the darkest.  Then I spritzed the block wit a little water and stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.

I then heat embossed a sentiment , added ribbon and voila, My card for today:


I also stamped two other background using this technique.  They are still drying right now, so I will finish them up later and show them to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment