Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wish

Today, Eleanor, a co-worker, brought in to work one of her new paintings.  It is so beautiful!  I was so inspired by her wonderful work that I made a card based on her painting.

I took a picture of her painting with my cell phone.  I apologize in advance; my cell phone picture did not do the painting justice, but I wanted to show her beautiful work.

And here is my card based on her painting:


I used sponge daubers to apply the ink.  The ink colors are Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.  I used a layer of Basic Black card stock to represent the black in Eleanor's painting and mounted the layers on a base of Raspberry Ripple card stock.  Thanks for the inspiration, Eleanor!  You do beautiful work!




No comments:

Post a Comment