Sunday, March 2, 2014

Venetian Romance Thanks

Are you as ready for Spring as I am ?  Here we are, the first weekend in March, and in my corner of New England, it is a gray day.  I have a very bad cold that is lingering so I am ready for Spring warmth and sunshine!
                                              



 The Paper Players  card challenge this week is a Thank You card with Spring colors and images.  Spring, here we come!

My card uses the Apothecary Art set with flowers and leaves colored with Stampin" Write markers in Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.    The twine used for the bow is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack that is available (free with a $50 purchase) during Sale-A-Bration which continues until March 31st.




Happy Stamping!



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! It's snowing here today...no spring in sight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie. Here in New England, we lucked out and just missed another storm today. Just unseasonably cold.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Diane! This is stunning! The DSP just pops off the card. Your coloring is gorgeous. Of course, I love the pearl accents. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Diane! I love the color combo and the delicate pearl detail. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete