Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flower Shop and Tangerine Tango

I have never been a fan of the color orange, but I find myself going to Tangerine Tango more and more these days.  Tangerine Tango is one of the colors in the beautiful Venetian Romance Designer Series paper collection.



This card is inspired by Dawn Griffith's blog post on February 27th; she used Sahara Sand.
 I used Sahara Sand earlier this week so I changed it up with the Tangerine Tango.  She used the Million and One stamp set, but I used that on Thursday for PPA and I needed a Birthday Card so I chose to use You're Amazing.  She used Rhinestones and I used Pearls.  That is an example of the wonderful world of CASEing!

If you are new to stamping, to case is to Copy And Share Everything.  We love to share in the world of Stampin' Up!.  So when you see something you love, go for it!  Duplicate it exactly or change it up with your own twist.  Sometimes you might not have the same DSP, ink, tool or card stock that was used in the original project, but you can certainly substitute what you have in your stash. Have some fun and give it a try.

Have you played at PPA yet this week?  Follow the link over to the site, get some inspiration and give it a try.  I will be looking for your card!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment