Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Daydream Medallions

Have you seen the sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week?  Follow the link to check it out!

                                                       

Here is the card I am submitting:


All products are Stampin' Up!

My colors are Melon Mambo and Whisper White.  I used various images from Daydream Medallions stamp set and dies cuts from the Floral Frames Framelits.  I also used the Edgelits Adorning Accents for the right side of the card front edge.  I lines the inside of the card with Whisper White cut 4.25" X 5.5" (the same size as the card front) to show off the fancy edge.


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect stamp set for this layout, Daine! I love all those gorgeous die cuts and the little candy dots. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete