Monday, February 10, 2014

Mojo Monday 332


The weekend is over and it is time for  Mojo Monday.  Because I am a Monday-Friday, "9-5-er" I generally do not look forward to Monday, except for Mojo Monday.

I have only recently begun participating, and I totally enjoy these challenges.  Do yourself a favor and give it a try; you'll be glad you did.

Here is my card for this week:


I saw Mary Fish's post today where she realized she had not made a valentine for her daughter.  Her statement made me realize that I had not saved a valentine card for my husband.  So this card is for him.  And don't worry, he never reads my blog, so he will be surprised on Friday!

All products are Stampin' Up!  The ink is Sahara Sand and Real Red and the card stock is Crumb Cake.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really love this card. One of the best uses of these stamps I've seen anywhere. And it is "romantically masculine" for your hubby's valentine. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your link on Mojo Monday and wanted to stop by and say I love your take on the sketch! I love it when people "think outside the box!" Great card!

    ReplyDelete