Sunday, January 12, 2014

Awesome Thanks

I have been trying to blog a little more often as part of my New Year's Resolution.   I have not determined what my schedule is going to be just yet, but as I created a new card, I am resolved to post it.

I have been using the new DSP, Retro Fresh, quite a bit this week.  It is fun paper and I am having a good time with it.  The Framelits Banners are also making repeat appearances this week

Here is a video showing these new Framelits.
Banners Framelits

You can find both the Retor Fresh and the Banners in the new Occasions Catatlog (see the PDF below).  If you would like a catalog, send me an email and I will get one out to you.

Well, here is a thank you card in Retro Fresh with an Early Espresso card base.  The color in the DSP is Baked Brown Sugar, but I liked the contrast of the Early Espresso.  The sentiment is from Yippee-Skippee!


Happy Stamping!



                                   Occasions On-Line Catalog (PDF)

No comments:

Post a Comment