Thursday, July 18, 2013

PPA 164

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts


I am a big fan of Christmas in July so I thought I would go with a Christmas theme and a simple design. (Maybe I will get a head start on my Christmas Cards this year)




Using the new in color Baked Brown Sugar as a base cardstock and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from the Holiday catalog, this card came together real quick.  I cut 3 banners from the stack colors and one from Whisper White.  The sentiment is from More Merry Messages #126400 (wood), #126402 (clear) a carry over from last year's catalog.

The ornament is from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, a carry over from last year's catalog, #128048 (wood) and #128051 (clear), stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  I tied a bow with the new Silver 1/8" Ribbon also from the Holiday Catalog.  If you are in need of a Holiday Catalog, email me and I will be sure to get one out to you ASAP.

Happy Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card, Diane! I love your peeks at the DSP and that ornament looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Diane! I love you choice of DSPs and the particular order that you used them. And it's so clean and fresh. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete