Saturday, July 7, 2012

Non Convention Swap Card



Stampin' Up! holds it's annual convention in July each year. Many of the PALS are attending and preparing cards for swapping at the convention. Brian King, one of the PALS, has organized a Non Convention Card Swap.
Brian is providing those of us who are not attending convention, the opportunity to do a swap.
This is my first swap ever!
I sent my card to Brian last night.


I used SU Soft Suede CS and the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. The sentiment is SU Perfectly Penned stamped SU Raspberry Ripple. The scalloped border was punched with SU Naturals Ivory using the SU Scallop Trim Border punch and then I added pearls.
Now I am off to create two more cards today; one for the PPA Color Challenge and one for Tuesday's July Blog Hop.

1 comment: