We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby.
We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations. You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I chose two Bs; Bride and Birthday. Here are two very simple cards using the new Stampin' Up! In Colors, Sweet Sugarplum and Dapper Denim. The stamp set, Rose Wonder, is in the new catalog along with the Rose Garden Thinlits.
The sentiment on the first card is embossed with white embossing powder and the thinlit image was cut from the Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper. You may not be able to see it in the photo, but the cut-out has a beautiful sheen to it.
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter (you are here)
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin'
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore