Thursday, September 11, 2014

PPA219



It is Thursday and you know what that means...Challenge at PPA!  This week we have a color challenging that is just screaming 'Fall" to me.

I talked about this Hello Fall sentiment on a post earlier this week.  I am going to repeat it here: 

You may notice that I do not have the exclamation point on the end of the sentiment "Hello Fall"  
That's because I chopped it off!  Try as I might, I could not get the image to stamp so that the exclamation point looked like an exclamation point (and not an additional "L").  So, as I have said before, don't be afraid to alter any of your stamps to make them work for you .  
The exclamation point is gone and I am happy !

My stamping technique here is a modified "rock and roll".  I inked the Crushed Curry first and they just half inked the Cajun Craze or the Always Artichoke and stamped the image.  I guess you could call it a "half roll" technique.




7 comments:

  1. I love the look you have achieved! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the asymmetrical design of your card Diane. It's beautiful without a lot of layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane beautiful, bold colors of autumn. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the multicolored leaves Diane. And the "grunge" just adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything going on one this card..esp. the grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Diane! Love your leaves.

    ReplyDelete