Monday, August 11, 2014

Traveler Revisited

Here is a continuation of yesterday's post.  It is another card using the stamp set Traveler.

If you follow my posts, you know I try to get a lot of mileage out of my stamps.  Yesterday's card had a congratulations message (the link to yesterday's card)

Today's card is for that lucky person who has retired and is going on a cruise!


How I made the circle frame around the steamship:

I made the circle frame using the Circles Collection Framelits.  Counting the circles from the center, the ship is cut using circle #6.  The black circle frame is cut using circles #6 and #7. (remember, counting from the center of the circle.

Place circle framelits #6 and #7 on the black card stock on your magnetic platform (that works the best) or your regular platform, tab 2, between your acrylic plates.  Run it through the Big Shot and, voila, a circle frame!



No comments:

Post a Comment