Thursday, July 24, 2014

For You

If it is Thursday, then it is time to play at PPA.  Follow the link to play:


This week we have a great sketch challenge by Nicole Watt:


If you have been following my posts lately, you have probably noticed that I have been doing many clean and simple cards (CAS).  This is another CAS card.


The colors are Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.  The sentiment and stamped image are from the stamp set About the Label.

I just love this little gift bag image and to make it stand out, I doubled up on the dimensionals.  I used one strand of the white Baker's twine to actually hang the "For You"  tag from the handle of the bag.

Please join us and play along with this week's sketch.

5 comments:

  1. Clean and beautiful! Zap! I think I've just been enabled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the different size mats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a fan of monochromatic cards Diane, and this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, this is so fresh and clean. I'm also a fan of Lost Lagoon.

    ReplyDelete