Sunday, June 22, 2014

You Did It!

Here is a card for this week's Paper Players's Sketch Challenge.
Here is the link: The Paper Players

Here is the sketch:



This is a really neat sketch, so why do you give it a whirl?  If you are new to card making, let me tell you a little bit about how I came to create my card.  And remember, the sketch is just a starting point; a suggestion.

First I decide what colors I am going to use, according to my current stash and what I feel like working with.  I am not a "color" person so I usually go monochromatic.  However, today I decided to use two colors; Pistachio Pudding and Lost Lagoon.  That was dictated when I chose the DSP from the All Abloom paper stack.  The color combination was chosen for me.  That made the rest easy.

I continued with the two colors, a shape, a sentiment and a little bit of bling.  Presto, here's my card:


And that's all there is to it!  All products Stampin' Up! (listed below)  

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Diane! Love that paper and these colors and the clever use of the Work of Art stamp set. The little sequins are just the perfect accent...an all 'round great card. Thank you for rockin' my sketch at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together! Love the little stars and the rhinestone accents. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Diane!

    ReplyDelete