Monday, June 16, 2014

You are my Sunshine

Here is a card for The Paper Players.  Follow the link to see this very special challenge.

I have chosen to create a One Layer Card.







I wanted this card to be simple, but I struggled with color.   Color Coach to the Rescue!

I used the combination of Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Old Olive, as suggested.  I also used Hello Honey for the facial image.

If you don't have a Color Coach yet, you just may want to consider one.  Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Diane! A perfect one-layer card in every way. Ray of Sunshine is on my list...I can't wait to order it after seeing this card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Diane! You just made me want to order this set immediately. Gorgeous one-layer wonder! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for our 200th challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this--you did exactly what I want to do with the sunshineys in both those sets when I get them. You made it look great!

    ReplyDelete