Saturday, June 7, 2014

Christmas in June

OK folks, in only 5 short  months the holiday season will be upon us.  I think we should get started now on holiday cards.  I will be posting a holiday card today using a stamps set that is a carry-over from previous catalogs.

 Here is the PDF for all the  sets that are not in the catalog but are available until August 28, 2014.



 After that date we will have a  new holiday catalog available.  But until then, my plan is to make 5-10 holiday cards per month in order to be ready for the holidays.

Today I am featuring only one sentiment stamp, Merry Christmas, from  Greetings of the Season.

I simply stamped Merry Christmas multiple times on the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  I used Smokey Slate for the card base.



Another variation on this same idea is to use Whisper White Card Stock, emboss with Stylish Stripes and add some ribbon:

I hope this inspires you to get stated on your holiday cards!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment