Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Catty Event Swaps

Stampin' Up! unveiled the new catalog last night to 7,000 demonstrators across the country.  There was a simulcast in 40 theaters and I was fortunate to attend the Boston screening.

The new catalog is fabulous and I will be sharing details about that later.

I attended with four other demonstrators who are members of Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty Pals.  These are the swaps I shared with my Pals:





These candy bar wrapper are created with the envelope punch board with a 7.5" X 7.5" piece of DSP.      Candy Bar Cover using the Envelope Punch Board
Then it is just a matter of decorating a tag and slipping it on the candy bar with a belly band.


Candy Bar Cover using the Envelope Punch Board

1 comment:

  1. Where did you score for the cover? If the instructions were in a link, I wasn't able to access it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete