Sunday, April 20, 2014

Balloon Birthday Wishes

Today's post was influenced by Jennifer McGuire.  She was demonstrating some new dies and made some "off the page" balloons.

That got me to thinking about  making some balloons using some Stampin' Up products.  This first card was made with the Framelits Holiday Ornaments.  I will be bidding a fond farewell to Raspberry Ripple.

This second card is just a Circle Framelit.  I made he "knot" on the end of the balloon with the Christmas Ornament Punch.   

I made the bakers's twine loop by placing a small amount of Tombo glue between my index finger and thumb,  and pulled the twine through my finger and thumb to coat it .  Once it is coated, it is easy to shape and it sticks to the card.

All the balloon parts are on dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment