Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge, with a tag

The Paper Players sketch this week immediately brought to mind a Valentine with M&Ms.  I wanted the tag to open and close the back of a circle treat cups so the recipient could access the candy without destroying the card.

Here is  the card before I filled it with candy  and the tag
















Here are the inside views, before and after filling the treat cup.


The candy is not heavy, so the tag holds the candy in place.  If it is going in the mail, I would put a mini glue dot at the bottom of the tag to hold the tag  in place.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is this! I remember doing these with the Halloween stamp....great idea to flip the sketch and do it with Valentine M&Ms! Yum! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week! Very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is fabulous. What a creative use of the sketch. I love the treat box with the little Valentine's tag and the doily. So glad you shared this fabulous creation with the paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete