Saturday, December 21, 2013

PPA 184

We have a sketch challenge at  Pals Paper Arts  this week and I am taking a few moments away from the Christmas rush to play with Birthday colors.  I have a friend and two brothers  with birthdays this week!

Here is my card for the sketch challenge.  The products are Express Yourself stamp set, Four You stamp set, Birthday Basics DSP, Raspberry Ripple ink and Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit card stock.



Making this birthday card was just what I needed to break away from the madness for a little while during this joyful, but hectic, week.  I hope you consider joining us this week...it might be that little dip into the pool of what refreshes the soul and gets you over the finish line!  Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. I love those bold stripes on the diagonal. They make the whole card just "pop"! Glad you played along this week at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete