Thursday, August 8, 2013

PPA 167 A Color Challenge




This week's challenge over at Pals Paper Arts is a color challenge.


I used Coastal Cabana card stock for the card base and embossed chevron strip, Pistachio Pudding card stock for the cups stamped in Coastal Cabana Ink, and Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding DSP for the sleeves and covers, also stamped in Coastal Cabana.

Although this looks like a lot of fussy cutting, it goes very quickly and the design of the images in Stampin' Up!'s Perfect  Blend is very forgiving when it comes to snipping.

I wanted to illustrate the the idea of  "enough coffee" so I chose a card size of 8.5 X 3.75.  This meant that I could use a #10 business size envelope for my card, but I chose to make my own envelope using the DSP.

So, how about enjoying a few cups of coffee and then joining us in this week's challenge?  Hope to see you there.

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. WOW...wow...WOW! Wish we could get together for a cup of coffee! Super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't have too much coffee! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I sit here on my third "Cup-O-Jo".... Seriously... very cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, adorable card with nice balance.

    ReplyDelete