Friday, April 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

If you read my blog regularly, you've probably noticed that I do not do a lot of "selling" in my posts.  Today I am going to tell you a little bit about Paper Pumpkin.  Paper Pumpkin is a kit that Stampin' Up! sends to you once a month, but only if you want them to. 

The kit comes with everything you need to make four cards.  And yes, I do mean everything:  Card Stock, Designer Series Paper, Stamps, Ink, embellishments (such as ribbon, buttons, stickers, etc,) and the envelopes.


Each month is a different theme.  I received my Paper Pumpkin kit today and made up these four cards in no time at all!  And I changed it up a bit.  The sentiment stamps that came with the kit were:
"Seriously" (which I used and Love!), "you kick booty" and "love your guts". 



I needed some different cards this weekend, so I used "thank you" and "congratulations" from SU's Embellished Events set, "hang in there" from SU's From My Heart set and "happy birthday" from SU's Moving Forward set.


I changed each card a little bit: the way I tied the Linen thread, the placement of the buttons and I popped up some of the elements on Stampin Dimensionals.  What a fun afternoon and I have four cards, complete with envelopes.



So if you have been thinking about getting into stamping, but haven't done anything about it, check out Paper Pumpkin:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/  It might be just right for you.  If you want to order the introductory kit, just click on my "Shop Now" button and order #132600.

No comments:

Post a Comment