Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Blessings


I have been working on Easter Cards all week and couldn't quite get it right.  I think I like this one the best out of all the things I've tried this week.   I submitted this one in the PPA Sketch Challenge this week.  I used Stampin' Up! Naturals Ivory and Old Olive Card Stock.   The sentiment is SU and instead of ink I used markers and the huffing technique.  The embossing folder is SU Lacy Brocade.

Here are the other Easter Cards I made this week.  They are all variations on the one above.





3 comments:

  1. I love the coloring you did on that beautiful easter stamp, just perfect! Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you added the flower to the Easter Blessings sentiment! We are glad you played with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing Diane! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete