Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PPA 126


To start 2012, we have a color challenge!

Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla.

I placed a SU order early in 2012 and have been enjoying many of the new Stampin' Up! products.   If you have viewed my previous blogs, you know I have recently used a few of the Memorybox dies for the The Big Shot in my card designs.

I have to say that Stampin' Up!'s new Sizzlits large Paper Doily die is so much easier to use than those from Memorybox!  The design is intricate, yet easy to remove from the die, and the cut sections just pop right out!  Keep 'em coming Stampin' Up!

I added dimensionals under the circle of Not Quite Navy behind the doily to pop it up on the card.  The paper ribbon is punched with SU's Lace Ribbon Border punch.  The "Hello" sentiment, stamped in Not Quite Navy, is from the Elementary Elegance stamp set from the Sale-A Bration catalog.  Happy New Year!

4 comments: