Sunday, December 4, 2011

PPA 122 Dasher The Rich Razzleberry Reindeer

OK, so I goofed this week but I am submitting this card anyway.  When I read the challenge I clearly read Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.  But, when I went into my work room I used Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla - and I don't know why...

Anyway, I ended up with Dasher the Rich Razzleberry Reindeer!  Either way, I would never have thought of using Cherry Cobbler or Razzleberry for Dasher.  As it turned out, this is a pretty neat combination of color.  When I sponged the edges of the Very Vanilla, I even covered the bottom for some Razzlebery snow!

The striped DSP is from SU's Spice Cake designer paper; I liked the way it looked with Always Artichoke.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the Word Window punch.

I used the Sakura Gelly Roll pen "Clear Star" to make Dasher's antlers sparkle a bit.  You may not be able to see that in the photo.  Thanks again PPA for getting me out of my comfort zone and challenging me to try new things.

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful "goof"! The razzleberry looks wonderful - very rich looking for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That razzleberry sure does pop! I love it! :) Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete