Monday, October 24, 2011

No time to Stamp this week

My husband and I both started new jobs today!  I participated in a Craft and Vendor show on Saturday (to meet new folks and generate some interest in workshops) so I didn't have much free time on the weekend.  Even though time was short, I did not want to miss an opportunity to participate in the PPA Challenge.

So I used some paper from Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium Collection for the PPA 116 sketch challenge.  The card stock is Stampin' Up! Dusty Durango and the DSP are both Graphic 45.

I cut the image of Santa and the Children and placed it on a piece of plaid on the diagonal.  The ribbon is a sheer navy blue with gold metallic stripes.  Using a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen I outlined the border of the image and also outlined the bricks.  I am not sure if that shows up in the picture, but the glitter pen adds just enough sparkle to make the card festive.  

No time to get elaborate, but enough time to make a card I am very happy about.

1 comment:

  1. Great way to improvise and get some craft time in!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete