Saturday, September 17, 2011

PPA 111 variation on a Sketch

This week's challenge is this sketch:
Ppa sketch

I am still on the Alice kick since the last challenge, so my submission is this:

Yes, the recipient of this card is invited to tea...a formal tea, hence the 3 top hats along the side.
Seriously, all the paper is Stampin' Up!: Crumb Cake, Basic Black and the DSP is from the SU Neutrals Collection Stack.  I cannot be without that DSP stack.  I also made the envelope from the DSP stack.

The table scene image is from TJ Designs - The Mad Hatters's Tea Party.  The small top hats are from Inkadinkado.  Images are stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and colored with watercolor pencils.  I swished the SU aqua painter lust a little over the colored areas.

The "You're Invited" is from a retired (2007) SU set called Hugs and Wishes.

This also makes a nice masculine birthday card.





 I used the "Wishing You a Happy Birthday" stamp from Stampin' Up!'s "Happiest Birthday Wishes" set 2.   The sentiment can fit in the opening of SU's  Modern Label Punch if you punch just above the lower dots. I love the old-fashioned look of this stamp.

Made the envelope with the SU Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  Since I purchased my Simply Scored, I have made my own envelopes for every card.

3 comments: