Saturday, November 6, 2010

Color Challenge PPA67

This was a difficult color combination for me.
Ppa67pic




I used The Covered Bridge Stamp by Impression Obsession on a gray metallic paper and black onyx Versafine, but used the dull side to stamp the image. I used white Prismacolor pencil here and there with a tiny touch of white glitter.



The designer paper is Stampin up. Afetr I punched the red SU modern label shape, I cut it in half and folded it to make the "hinges" on the side of the card. The sentiment is SU and it is stamped on the SU Decorative Label shape.



The Scalloped Edge Border is also SU.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The covered bridge image is stunning! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the use color. Thanks for joining us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete